TACTIC (patent pending) is a cloud-based solution that makes VTRA and TES training easier and more accurate for everyone. TACTIC’s easy-to-use interface allows multiple stakeholders to assess, intervene and manage digitized VTRA and TES incidents and at-risk individuals and groups in a consistent framework, with real-time information sharing and data assessment.
TACTIC is a human-assisted technology tool that digitizes VTRA and TES incidents. This allows real-time information sharing and data assessment to facilitate rapid intervention and a coordinated, comprehensive action plan. TACTIC provides a quick view for reporting, easy navigation and visualizations, and a useful tablet/mobile interface.
- Sequenced VTRA Prompts & Narratives
- Shared comments from Team Members
- Field level security attributes
- Visual Risk Enhancers organization
- Follow up / Intervention Management
- Drag & Drop workflow
- Dashboard for internal and external reporting
- Mobile Access for alerts, notifications, and follow-ups
- Real-time information sharing and data assessment
TACTIC is built to meet secure technology and privacy standards, offering 99.9% uptime as it uses the Amazon Web Service Cloud Platform in Canada and the US.
Additional social monitoring services are available for digital violence threat assessment.
- Maintain consistency of practice through structured data collection
- Ensure initial information related to risk evaluation and intervention is collected within the first two hours (or less) of protocol activation
- Prevent modification or “drift” from established VTRA practice
- Guarantee VTRA protocol partners participate in the process in a secure online workspace
- Provide instant local and national data to identify trends and any pre-incident indicators that violence potential is increasing among individuals, groups, or organizations